The World Country Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wild Rose announcement

Go down

Wild Rose announcement Empty Wild Rose announcement

Post by Admin Fri Sep 22, 2017 7:30 pm

ladies and gentelmen,
the members or our club and visitors

i want to tell you a few more words about our club. its natural that i am grateful to all of you for participating to out club and for visiting our web-site. i hope you can find the most interesting information here and to have a great time in the web. It is more than 2 years our club exists. we are sharing information about our favorite countries here. This particular web-site is more than 500 days at that time we have suceeded to collect more than 1800 messages. as you may see the quantity of the messages about different countries differ. The most popular countries are the Russian Federation, the European Union and the United States. Also i would like to say that we have collected more than 500000 views. As you may know the idea of our club is to share information about your favorite countries and the most interesting and important thing is that the memebers of our club and our visitor have got the opportunity to share the messages about all countries at one place. Some more words about our audience. We have got a huge geography of visitors. People from different counteis of the world vist our web-site. The most poular regions are the United States and Europe.
I am grateful to all of them for visiting our web-site. Thank you.

Sincerely yours
Arthur G.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://wildrose.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down