The World Country Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The World Country Forum announcement

Go down

The World Country Forum announcement Empty The World Country Forum announcement

Post by Admin Thu Jul 25, 2019 7:01 pm

Hi everyone!

Its the admin. How are you gues doing there? Hope you are fine. I want to tell you a few words about the statistics. Today we have collected the 4700 message on our forum. And its just the beginning i hope. Do you know what gues? I am happy. I am happy because this forum exist and i believe its not only me. We are actually making the job which brings joy to people. Today it is not a theory it is practice already and its a successful and necessary practice that people have got the opportunity to use this forum and share information about different countries here. In a word if you are our visitor you are a member of a modern and successful community.
This present year demonstrates positive results about the messages people recieve. Its is not only Russia, Europe and USA who demonstrates stable popularity here but it is also such countries as Venezuela, China, Japan and others who are also popular this year. You have the opportunity to check it out by yourselves  by visiting our forum.
I am glad to see all of you here and hope you do too.
Have a nice day bye.

Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://wildrose.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down