The World Country Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The World Country Forum announcement

Go down

The World Country Forum announcement Empty The World Country Forum announcement

Post by Admin Sun Mar 27, 2022 2:32 pm

Hello there!

Dear ladies and gentlemen!

May I have your attention please?

Let me to tell you a few words about our club? As you might had already know and learn we had been working for more than 7 years I mean this direction/ for this long 7 years we had reached solid results and we are just increasing.

As I had already told you the idea of this club is that we just had given the opportunity to people to contact each other and to communicate this special online format.

Let us call our club as an online-community! I just offer to you to use this termin. Thank you very much.

The thing is that our indicators are always increasing. And you are always welcome here to compose to read to write and to share messages on our famous online-platform on our famous online-community.

As for the statistics. Since all this long 7 years we had been working here we had reached the next numbers 5158 messages collected here and 3630 views collected on each of our pages on our online-community. And it makes the number of 18723540 views totaly approximately. And as I had already told to you our indicators are always increasing.

Thank you for your attention,
sincerely yours
The mr.Grigoryev A.
Your Admin.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://wildrose.forumotion.com

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down